An art blog less about process and theory, and more of a portfolio for me to dump my nonsense. Updates M, W, F, or whenever I feel like it.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Subsisting on caffeine and kitten giggles

. . . and the latter of the two are fairly hard to come by, so I'm pretty tired.
The weekend is here and I'm going to be baking pies. You can't be mad or stressed (or any other negative emotion) when you bake a pie. It's just not possible.
The only food related piece I have is a shirt from last year, rendered for my good friend Steve.

Picamas was our "hotsauce of choice" when traveling around Guatemala. It was green and opaque, and looked a lot like Ninja Turtle ooze, but it was also delicious. We joked about going to the factory where it's produced (wherever that may be), and picking up a shirt for Steve, but we never did, so I made one with fabric markers. The picture is just what's on the label.

Best. Tent buddy. Ever.

Now back to work, and daydreaming of desserts.

1 comment:

  1. Dude all hot sauces should have shirts. Hot shirts.
    (captcha: "ducks")

    ReplyDelete