An art blog less about process and theory, and more of a portfolio for me to dump my nonsense. Updates M, W, F, or whenever I feel like it.

Friday, September 17, 2010

It might be a little soon

. . . for Halloween festivities to be well under way, but I hear people talking about it and see them getting excited already, and it reminds me how much I love Halloween. In preemptive celebration I'm going to start posting costumes I've worn, and for the most-part made.

Kicking it off is Jack Skellington from Halloween 2005:

Seeing as I was even skinnier back then, I made for a pretty convincing skeleton. That and a vertical pinstripe can be very slimming.













Here's another shot of me lamenting:


More costumes to be posted before this year's Hallows, but now the main dilemma is coming up with this years costume and finding the time to put it together.

I'll be attending a Mad-scientist/Sci-Fi party so at least I have some guidelines to start from.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment