An art blog less about process and theory, and more of a portfolio for me to dump my nonsense. Updates M, W, F, or whenever I feel like it.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Running Low

My well of previous works is slowly but surely drying up, and soon I'll no longer be able to maintain the pace at which I've been posting. I'm still producing art but only a little bit at a time seeing as it's a hobby and not a career. I will keep this site for as long as possible, and even if I go months between, I'll still update it when I can.

For now, I hope you'll be satisfied with whatever you think this is supposed to be:
I drew it for my cousin who wanted me to draw a wolf, but I instead tried to draw anything but a wolf, and still have the picture look like one. It's almost like one of those hidden picture drawings you find in Highlights magazine at the Dentist's office. How many objects can you find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment