An art blog less about process and theory, and more of a portfolio for me to dump my nonsense. Updates M, W, F, or whenever I feel like it.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome!


My first post upon returning from ant-studying travels abroad in Borneo. The goal is to have a record of everything I've created, and of course being able to share all of it with friends.

To kick things off: a hood ornament I made for my '81 Volvo:

Beastacles: (like Hercules but with a "beast" instead of a "Hercu")

  -March 2010
  -Made with Super Sculpey and acrylic paint.

Unfortunately one of the spines has since broken off, but it's amazingly intact despite what it's driven through.


He likes to eat bugs and listen to the Doobie Brothers.









Here it is fresh out of the oven:


UPDATE: This piece was chipped off the hood of my car with a crowbar by some asshole in Kansas City, Missouri. My car stopped working about two months after that.

Seriously . . . WTF >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment